When even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable due to old age or disability, our homemakers can help. Living in an untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness. It can even be dangerous for you, increasing your risk of injury or illness.
Our homemaker services help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so you can live at home independently with a greater sense of confidence and security. Spend your precious time with your family and leave the homemaking tasks to us.
Responsibilities of a Homemaker
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Kitchen and bathrooms cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Running errands
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Accompaniment on appointments and travels
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Please let us know your queries and concerns about our services by calling or visiting us at our location. You may also send us a message on our Contact Us page.