Supported living services (SLS) all cater to people with developmental disabilities. However, for adults, we provide the same services that will help them retain their independence at home and in their respective communities.
They can be assisted through the following services:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal care
- Social and adaptive skills
- Community participation and mobility
- Health, safety, and wellness
- Light housekeeping
- Interpersonal skills
- Financial management
- Increase of positive behavior and reduction or elimination of challenging behavior
- Sensory and motor development
Through our services, we aim to provide our clients with the skills and assistance they need to continue living life independently. Should you need our services, please do not hesitate to give us a call.