Employment development services aim to help individuals with disabilities find potential jobs they can go into. With the help of our professionals, they can choose and find prospective employment options that offer a competitive and integrated environment or manage a micro-enterprise in his or her community. They will also look into what the client is capable of, interested in, or able to do.
We can assist with the following:
- Assessments of strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities
- Skills training
- Progress review
- Support during employment interviews
- Employment search assistance
- Help with determining what job or business he or she wants to do.
- Financial assistance and management
- And more
If you are curious to know more about our services, please do not hesitate to reach out to our professionals. They will be more than happy to assist you with your questions and concerns.